Helicopter Services for Chardham Yatra
The yatra of Chardham is very hectic & lengthy by road, Now operation of helicopter services by various aviation company including government and Private has made this hilly yatra journey more easy and short. Now Helicopter services has overcome the difficulty of road, Rigorous trek, possibility of land sliding & blockage, besides these this service also has reduce the 12 to 10 days yatra upto 2 to 5days. The heli services available for Chardham from Delhi, Dehradun, Phata, Agustmuni & other destinations en route. Now a days helicopter services are available for Hemkund Sahib and Valley of flowers also.
Chardham journey is very lengthy and difficult by road, operation of helicopter services for Chardham made more easy & short the whole Yatra. Pawanhans and other service provider having their best Chardham Yatra package with accommodation, Meal, VIP Pass, including Transport services at Harsil Gangotri.
Helicopter Services for Yamunotri
Situated in Gahwal Himalaya of Uttarakhand yamunotri Shrine is dedicated to Goddess Yamuna River. From Dehradun and Delhi there are regular and schedule service of various aviation company like Pawan Hans & Prabhatam. From Dehradun you have to fly up to Kharshali 6km before Yamunotri temple. There is a 6 km trek from Kharshali helipad to Yamunotri. Accommodations facilities are available here at Kharshali and Janakichatti.
Helicopter services for Gangotri
Gangotri shrine dedicated to mother Gangaes this is the place where lord Shiva received Ganges in his mattes lock. From Dehradun, Kharshali or Delhi daily or charter services are available for Gangtri. Nearest helipad for Gangotri is Harsil just 24 km before from Gangotri temple. From Harsil you can cover the distance by motor road cab or other vehicles.
Helicopter Services for Kedarnath
The shrine kedarnath is sedicated to lord Shiva, established by Adi Guru Shankracharya in 8th century. By motor road, pilgrims have to cover 14 km rigorous trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath. Thus helicopter Yatra for Kedarnath is very popular among devotee. Daily flights to Kedarnath is available from Phata, Guptakashi, Shersi & Narayankoti many aviation company provide these services to Devotee at reasonableprice. Helicopter Flight dropped you just few meters before from temple.
Helicopter Services for Badrintah
Pawanhans and other service provider like Prabhatam, Heritage etc. operate helicopter services from Delhi and Dehradun , Phata & Guptakashi to Badrinat. Badrinath shrine also easily reachable from motor road but due to lengthy yatra pilgrims choose Helicopter services to Badrinath. Helicopter dropped you just few meters before from temple.
There are following company operating helicopter and giving their services in Chardham (Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath)
- Pawan Hans Helicopter ltd. (PHHL)
- Prabhatam Aviation
- Heritage Aviation
- Pinnacle Air pvt ltd (PAPL)
- Himaliyan Aviation
- Aryan Aviation
- TransBharat Aviation
- Timberlane Helicharter
Charter Services of Helicopter
- Delhi to Kedarnath (Same day return & Night Halt)
- Dehradun to Kedarnath (same day return & Night Halt)
- Dehradun to Badrinath (Same day return & Night Halt)
- Phata to Badrinath (Same day return & Night Halt)
- Delhi to Badrinath (Same day Return & Night Halt)
- Do Dham Badri- Kedar Yatra from Dehradun (Same Day return & Night Halt)
- Do Badri- Kedar Darshan from Delhi (Same day return & Night Halt)
- Chardham Yatra from Delhi
- Chardham from Dehradun
Terms & Conditions for Yatra by Helcopter
- The average accommodation available at Kedarnath and Yamunotri. So it not would be high expectation at above places. While Harsil and Badrinath there are 3 stare Category accommodation available.
- In Helicopter only 5 to 6 passengers would be board at a time.
- Handicapped and old person are given as priority to ticket.
- The pilgrim has more than 90kg a weight has to pay extra charged. If more than 120kg would be charged as double ticket.
- Only 5 Kg baggage would be permitted with per passengers. Pilgrims are advised not to carry heavy bag with their self.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket. Because seat would be provided to them.
- The child below 2 years would be charged as 10% of adult cost with no seat.
- For booking in advance you have pay 50% of total amount in advance. Rest amount has to pay before fly.
- If the flight is cancelled due to bad weather condition or any technical reason company will be liable to accord full refund. Limited amount for unutilized service would be refunded.
- If the flight cancelled, ticket would not be carried forward for next day a fresh booking would be made.
- Rescheduling of cancelled booking can be proceed to next date, subject to availability of Seat.
- Same day return passengers are advised to Priority Darshan slip otherwise they are not able on right time for Helicopter.
Cancellation Policy – if a passengers want to cancelled the booking the rules as follow.
- 7 days before – 20% of charter amount
- 2 Days before – 50 % of charter amount
- Less than 48hrs before – 75% of charter amount
- 24 hours before – No refund.
- Ticket for Phata – Kedarnath or Kedarnath – Phata will be available only subject to availability.
- If filght is cancelled or rescheduled to any reason like whether or technical passenger are required to travel with their own. Company would be liable to limited refund for unutilized services.
- Please do not carry prohibited items in your luggage, due to security concerned.
- Oxygen facility available at Kedarnath.