Book Online Helicopter Ticket
Chardham by Helicopter Packages
[Check-Out Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter Rs.6,800/-]
DAY 1: Arrive Dehradun fly to Kharsali
07:00 am Departure Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
07:45 am Arrival Kharsali helipad , Yamunotri
Welcome to Chardham Yatra by helicopter. On arrival at Dehradun proceed to Sahastradhara helipad in morning and fly to Kharsali for Yamunotri. On arrival start trek to Yamunotri shrine on foot or by Doli (Palki) / pony ride up to temple. After worship return back to Kharsali /Janaki chatty for night stay.
DAY 2: Kharsali – Harsil – Gangotri
07:45 am Departure Yamunotri helipad
08:30 am Arrival Harsil Helipad
This morning fly from Kharsali to Harsil. On arrival proceed to Gangotri shrine by road. After having holy Darshan and worship return back to Harsil. Evening free at leisure enjoy the beauty of unexplored Harsil. Overnight stay at Harsil.
DAY 3: Harsil to Kedarnath
09:00 am Departure Harsil helipad
10:00 am Arrival Kedarnath helipad
Today morning takeoff from harsil to Kedarnath Dham. On arrival get VIP Darshan pass and perform Arti & worship to lord Shiva. Overnight stay at Kedarnath.
DAY 4: Kedarnath to Badrinath
10:15 am Departure Kedarnath / Guptkashi helipad
11:00 am Arrival Badrinath helipad
In afternoon fly for Badrinath Dham . On arrival take holy Darshan of lord Badrinath. Later visit village by A/c Cab. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
DAY 5: Badrinath to Dehradun (Sahastradhara Helipad)
11:30 am Departure Badrinath helipad
12:30 am Arrival Sahastradhara helipad , Dehradun
Today bid farewell to Chardham Yatra. Early in morning perform & join special Abhishek Arti at temple. In After noon fly for Dehradun. Here your tour ends with Happy memories as drop to Sahastradhara helipad for your onward journey.
Our Package Includes
- Helicopter Trip from Dehradun to Dehradun
- Hotel accommodation for 4nights at Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath (Guptkashi) and Badrinath
- All meals in hotels ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Palki / Doli Charges service at Yamunotri
- Local Transport for darshan and sightseeing at Gangotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath
- VIP darshan arrangement at all temples
- Special Abhishek Puja arrangement at Badrinath
ITINERARY OF 4NIGHTS/5DAYS CHARDHAM TRIP
Passengers are supposed to reach state government helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun which is the starting and ending point of this yatra. Our pilots and ground staff will brief the passengers about the entire trip and do’s and don’ts.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter . Only 5 kgs luggage per passenger will be permitted.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers having asthma problems should not undertake this yatra.
- All passengers undertaking this yatra should be medically and physically fit.
- Passengers are advised to carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available locally at all medical shops.
- Although day temperatures at these locations are normal it becomes cold in the night and so passengers must carry wollen clothes with them.
Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter Ex – Dehradun
Places Visit: Yamunotri- Gangotri- Kedarnath- Badrinath
Chardhams come with a lofty spiritual connotation for all who are spiritually inclined. Chardhams stand for the four most revered spiritual sites, namely, Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath set amongst the high peaks of the Garhwal Himalayas.
These four dhams belong to the Chota Chardham circuit of pilgrimage and is believed to lead one on to the paths of moksha or salvation. Reaching the Chardhams can be a pretty arduous task as one has to traverse across the rugged and perilous Himalayan terrains where uncertainty and danger awaits you at every corner of the lane. Many of the Chardham routes require you to travel on foot with no other options left to try. Trekking across difficult mountainous terrains not only consumes your time but also your energy.
The tourist department of Uttarakhand has arranged for the Chardham yatra by helicopter that allows pilgrims to make a Helicopter journey to the Chardhams. Chardham helicopter yatra commences from Dehradun helipad and ends at Dehradun helipad too after the pilgrims have visited all the four dhams. Chardham helicopter pilgrimage saves your time, gives you the comfort of traveling and comes to be a truly memorable experience worthy of cherishing all through your life.
Duration: 2 Night / 3 Days
05 Days/ 04 Nights
DAY 1: Arrive Dehradun fly to Kharsali – Harsil
Welcome to Chardham Yatra by helicopter. On arrival at Dehradun proceed to Sahastradhara helipad early morning fly to Kharsali for Yamunotri Dham. On arrival start trek to Yamunotri shrine on foot or by Doli (Palki) / pony ride up to temple. After worship return back to Kharsali. In afternoon further fly to Harsil. On arrival drive to Gangotri Dham by road. After performing worship & homage to mother Ganga. Evening return back to Harsil. Overnight stay at Harsil.
Day 02: Harsil – Kedarnath – Badrinath
Today early morning fly to Kedarnath. On reaching at Kedarnath, visit temple and perform worship and Abhishek to Lord Shiva. Later after breakfast fly for Badrinath. On arrival check into hotel. Afternoon visit the temple and perform worship to Lord Badrinath. Later proceed for local sightseeing of Mana village near Badrinath by Ac Cab. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 03: Badrinath – Dehradun
Today bid farewell to your Chardham Yatra tour. Early morning visit temple for morning Abhishek ceremony to Badrinath ji. After breakfast takeoff for Dehradun. Here your tour ends with happy memories as drop to Sahastradhara Helipad Dehradun for your onward destination.
- Helicopter services for Gangotri, Yamunotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast and dinner at all places.
- Doli/Palki or Pony ride at Yamunotri.
- Transportation at Gangotri and Badrinath.
- Special VIP Darshan slip at Kedarnath
- Special Abhishek Puja slip at Badrinath
- Gst (service tax) 4.5% of total amount.
- Pilgrims have to bear extra expanses for prolong delay or postponement the flight due to technical problems, natural hazards or govt. issue.
- Any donations, tips, insurance, personal expenses, medical expenses and theft.
Chardham Helicopter Trip Vital Instructions
- Helicopters to Chardhams carry on 5 people at a time. Overloading with passengers is not allowed
- You are to carry your passport copy while proceeding for the Chardham Helicopter Yatra. Make sure your passport has a validity of at least 6 months
- You are not allowed to carry big luggage. The amount of load allowed per passenger is 5kg
- Children above 2 years of age will need full tickets for the Helicopter yatra
Helicopter Yatra Ticket Booking and Cancellations-
- During the booking of Chardham Helicopter Yatra, 50% of the charter amount has to be deposited
- Full amount has to be paid before the journey begins
- In case passengers wish to cancel their bookings, they’ll have to bear cancellation charges as per the following format-
Cancellation done 7 days before journey — 20% of charter amount
Cancellation done 48 hours before journey — 50 % of charter amount
Cancellation done 48 hours before journey — 75% of charter amount
Cancellation done less than 24 hours before journey — NO REFUND
At Yamunotri and Gangotri, accommodation facilities are not that developed. So, you need to pull down your expectations from the heights
Best Time to Visit Chardham by Helicopter:
Best time is May–June and September-October. Due to rainy weather in July-August months Helicopter Yatra is not very suitable.
Things Need to Carry
Woolen clothes, Small bag, Necessary medicines, Torch, Mobile phone and Camera. Dr. Fitness Certificate. Etc.