At chardhamtour we respect your right to privacy
chardhamtour is not involved in selling or renting out personal information that belongs to our clients and users, to any third party without the consent of the customer or user involved.
The company will be using your personal information under these circumstances:
- We have your full consent to share your information.
- We need to share your information in order to provide products or services that you have requested.
- It is important for you to share your information with service partners or agents so that we are able to respond to your queries, comments or to resolve service related issues. These partners or agents have no right to use your information except to respond to your comments or in case of problem resolution.
- Your basic information like name / age / phone number / address etc. are shared with the relevant service providers like airline service or hotel / accommodation providers with the sole purpose of making and confirming the booking or reservation.
- Financial information like credit card, net banking and debit card information will be collected directly by the payment gateways and not by chardhamtour. However, in case we happen to retain it somehow the information remains internal and is never shared.
- In case we have to respond to any request from the indian or foreign government or agency or officer for security, immigration or custom related purposes.
- If we have to respond to court orders during legal proceedings or any such court matters.
- Certain information like mobile number, email address and postal address may be used in case of promotional activity or in order to carry out market study.
Securing your personal information:
chardhamtour uses all the standard regulations to protect your personal information. We involve the use of the best administrative and technical security measures that help protect all your personal data and information from unauthorised personnel.
- chardhamtour may contain various links that connect the user to a different website altogether just by clicking on it. Once on that website, we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever. We advise you to first go through their set of terms and conditions.