Trans Bharat Aviation offers helicopter service to Kedarnath from the helipad located in Phata. Trans Bharat Aviation is also known for providing pilgrims with safe, secure as well as budget-friendly Packages for Kedarnath helicopter Yatra.
This charter heli service for Kedarnath is made available for pilgrims from the Opening day of Kedarnath Dham and goes on until the shutting down of the temple Kapat. Due to bad weather conditions the helicopter services to Kedarnath is suspended for a few days during the monsoon months.
Kedarnath Yatra with Trans Bharat Aviation:
- You will depart for Kedarnath from Sahastradhara helipad at Dehradun. Make sure to reach your departure point 1 hour prior to the scheduled time of departure.
- You will be reaching the helipad at Guptkashi after covering a travel distance of 45 minutes.
- From here as per government regulations you will be transferred to a different chopper which will drop you off at the helipad in Kedarnath.
- Kedarnath helipad is situated at a distance of 500 metres from the main entrance of the temple.
- You will then be headed for your VIP darshan (the ability to skip long lines) inside the temple.
- You will be given 3 hours for to complete your darshan and go on some sightseeing of tourist attraction nearby.
- Finally you will be headed back to Kedarnath helipad from where the passengers will be made to transfer to the Sahastradhara helipad at Dehradun.