Tour OverviewExpand all
If you are running short on time then you have the option of completing the char dham yatra in 2 parts which will be the do dham yatra. With this do dham yatra you will be starting and ending your journey at Rishikesh and you will be covering the do dham sites of Kedarnath and Badrinath.
Tour ItineraryExpand all
Day 01: Haridwar – Guptkashi
Day 02: Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Guptkashi
Day 03: Guptkashi – Badrinath
Day 04: Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag
Day 05: Rudraprayag – Rishikesh – Haridwar
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / ExclusionExpand all
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at hotels.
- All transfers/tours services by Air-Conditioned vehicle
- The air-conditioning will be worked Delhi/Rishikesh & Haridwar/Delhi.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. etc
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, land slide, road blockage etc. Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column.
|Destination||Hotel/ Similar||Meal Plan|
|Sitapur||Panchvati / Kedar Valley / Shivalik Valley Resort||All Meals|
|Badrinath||Govind Palace / Yoga / Narayan Palace||All Meals|
|Pipalkoti||Inderlok / Comfort / Tulip Resort||All Meals|