Tour OverviewExpand all
Badrinath and Kedarnath are undoubtedly two of the most holy and pious pilgrimage destinations not just in India but also in the world. Badrinath or Badri Vishal, the temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu
is set amidst the lap of nature while Kedarnath, the temple dedicated to lord shiva graces the bank of Alaknanda River and against the backdrop of Kedar dome ranges. The helicopter journey of Badrinath Kedarnath will take you through fantastic valleys, impeccable bird’s eye view of the Garhwal Himalayas and a peaceful and smooth darshan.
Tour ItineraryExpand all
Badrinath & Kedarnath Darshan
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / Exclusion
- The helicopter ride to and fro Dehradun.
- Car services in Badrinath along with a pass for performing priority puja.
- Breakfast & Lunch.
- Any sort of assistance that you may require during the arrival or departure procedure.
- Driver allowance, parking fees, toll and fuel prices.
- Charges for handling all the ground duty.
- Pick and drop facility to helipad at Dehradun.
- Shuttle service at Kedarnath with priority Puja Pass
- Landing & Parking charges at Sersi /Sitapur helipad
- VIP darshan arrangement at Badrinath and Kedarnath temples
- Ground Handling charges
- Hotel to Helipad transfer to and fro
- Any special puja or Darshan charges other than the mentioned ones in the package will be paid by the passenger directly.
- Personal expenses which include – tip, laundry, room service etc.
- Evacuation due to medical conditions or any sort of illness will be incurred by the passenger themselves.
- Any insurance charges.
- Extra charges which may occur in case of unpredictable conditions like sudden weather changes or from the operations end.
- Any other charges which have not been mentioned in the tour package will be levied on the passengers.
- 5% service tax is levied within this package.