Tour OverviewExpand all
Valley of flowers is a situated in Bhyundar Valley at an elevation of 3250 Mts above sea level. The valley of flowers was declared as the National Park of India in the year 1982 and it is now a world heritage site. The virgin beauty of this mystical valley has always lured botanists, nature lovers and adventure lovers.
Tour ItineraryExpand all
Day 01: Haridwar – Joshimat
Day 02: Joshimath – Govindghat – Ghangharia
Day 03: Ghangharia – Valley of Flower
Day 04: Ghangharia – Hemkund Sahib
Day 05: Ghangharia – Joshimath
Day 06: Joshimath – Haridwar
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / ExclusionExpand all
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Transfers will be done in air-conditioned buses or vehicles.
- All meals as mentioned by the tour manager.
- Any personal expense like porter charges, phone bill, tips, any food bought on own etc.
- Travel or any kind of insurance.