Tour OverviewExpand all
Visiting Gangotri and Yamunotritogether is a cherished dream of many pilgrims. Not only is the two shrines representative of the reverence with which nature is held in Indian traditions, but also of how Shakti expresses herself in the myriad ways of the corporeal universe – herein, Mother expresses herself in the mighty flow of River Goddesses of Ganga and Yamuna.
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Breakfast & Lunch.
- Any sort of assistance that you may require during the arrival or departure procedure.
- Driver allowance, parking fees, toll and fuel prices.
- Charges for handling all the ground duty.
- Pick and drop facility to helipad at Dehradun.
- Shuttle service at Kedarnath with priority Puja Pass
- Landing & Parking charges at Sersi /Sitapur helipad
- Ground Handling charges
- Hotel to Helipad transfer to and fro
- Any special puja or Darshan charges other than the mentioned ones in the package will be paid by the passenger directly.
- Personal expenses which include – tip, laundry, room service etc.
- Evacuation due to medical conditions or any sort of illness will be incurred by the passenger themselves.
- Any insurance charges.
- Extra charges which may occur in case of unpredictable conditions like sudden weather changes or from the operations end.
- Any other charges which have not been mentioned in the tour package will be levied on the passengers.
- 5% service tax is levied within this package.