Tour OverviewExpand all
Visiting Gangotri and Yamunotri together is a cherished dream of many pilgrims. Not only is the two shrines representative of the reverence with which nature is held in Indian traditions, but also of how Shakti expresses herself in the myriad ways of the corporeal universe – herein, Mother expresses herself in the mighty flow of River Goddesses of Ganga and Yamuna.
Yamunotri Dham is visited before Gangotri in a typical do dham Yatra. River Yamuna is the cherished sister of Shani Dev and Yam Dev, while also the daughter of Surya Dev and Sandhya Devi. It is widely believed that procuring her blessings would please Yam Dev, the God of Death, and would ensure a pain-free death and afterlife. Need one even attempt explaining the importance of Gangotri Dham? The holy river Ganga is worshipped as the Great Mother who can wash away all sins by millions of Indians. And what can one say of the holiness attributed to the origins of such heavenly river? In fact, legend has it that King Bhagirath underwent penances for thousands of years to bring down the flow of heavenly river Ganga upon earth so that the curses upon his deceased ancestors could be erased away.
Do Dham helicopter package for Gangotri and Yamunotri lets one visit both the sacred shrines in a single day. Talk about how easy and convenient modern day technological advancements in transportation have made this age old pilgrimage.
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Breakfast & Lunch.
- Any sort of assistance that you may require during the arrival or departure procedure.
- Driver allowance, parking fees, toll and fuel prices.
- Charges for handling all the ground duty.
- Pick and drop facility to helipad at Dehradun.
- Shuttle service at Kedarnath with priority Puja Pass
- Landing & Parking charges at Sersi /Sitapur helipad
- Ground Handling charges
- Hotel to Helipad transfer to and fro
- Any special puja or Darshan charges other than the mentioned ones in the package will be paid by the passenger directly.
- Personal expenses which include – tip, laundry, room service etc.
- Evacuation due to medical conditions or any sort of illness will be incurred by the passenger themselves.
- Any insurance charges.
- Extra charges which may occur in case of unpredictable conditions like sudden weather changes or from the operations end.
- Any other charges which have not been mentioned in the tour package will be levied on the passengers.
- 5% service tax is levied within this package.