Tour OverviewExpand all
Badri Kedar Yatra is one of the most sought after spiritual getaways in India. Both the temples are situated in the Garhwal Himalayas and can be dated back to the ancient ages, to the time when gods and goddesses used to walk the land.
People prefer going for Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra by Car because it is one of the most important spiritual centers of India. Being connected with good quality roads and transportation services reaching there is no longer a distant dream for all devotees. Here is every detail you need to know about how to go for 2 Dham Yatra of Badri Kedar.
Tour ItineraryExpand all
Day 01: Delhi - Haridwar
Day 02: Haridwar - Sitapur
Day 03: Sitapur - Kedarnath - Sitapur
Day 04: Sitapur - Badrinath
Day 05: Badrinath - Pipalkoti
Day 06: Pipalkoti - Rishikesh - Haridwar
Day 07: Haridwar - Delhi
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / ExclusionExpand all
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at hotels.
- All transfers/tours services by Air-Conditioned vehicle
- The air-conditioning will be worked Delhi/Rishikesh & Haridwar/Delhi.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. etc
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, land slide, road blockage etc. Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column.
|Destination||Hotel/ Similar||Meal Plan|
|Haridwar||Parakh / Urmi / Ganga Castle||All Meals|
|Sitapur||Panchvati / Kedar Valley / Shivalik Valley Resort||All Meals|
|Badrinath||Govind Palace / Yoga / Narayan Palace||All Meals|
|Pipalkoti||Inderlok / Comfort / Tulip Resort||All Meals|