Tour OverviewExpand all
This truly is the opportunity of once in a lifetime which lasts from 6 days and 5 nights at the most unbelievably low rates. This amazing hill station is mainly famous for offering world class level of adventure skiing experience. This package is very budget friendly and can also be visited along with Joshimath and Auli.
Tour ItineraryExpand all
Day 1: Arrival in Auli
Day 2: Introduction to Skiing
Day 3: Skiing Lesson
Day 4: Skiing lesson
Day 5: Skiing Lesson
Day 6: Auli Departure
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / ExclusionExpand all
- In case of exit from Haridwar all the ground transfers will be taking place with the help of a shared private vehicle according to the itinerary. This service is not available if you choose to exit from Auli itself.
- 5 nights stay budget on triple or quadruple sharing basis in either Auli or Joshimath (depending on availability). Extra charges will be levied for single or twin sharing basis occupancy.
- Vegetarian and egg meals as per itinerary requirement. Non vegetarian meals will be made available only for dinner at an added charge of Rs.300/-.
- Travel charges from your city of starting to Joshimath or Auli and vice versa. If you plan on exiting from Haridwar or Dehradun then appropriate transportations services will be made duly available.
- Any sort of travel insurance which the traveller is advised to avail on their own.
- Any accommodation services or transportation and travel charges other than the ones mentioned in the above itinerary.
- All sorts of expenses in case of medical treatments or evacuation procedure or some other relevant emergency or injuries caused.
Additional InformationExpand all
Why You Should Book the Auli Skiing Package With Us?
Term and Conditions
Highlights of Package
- The entire team is led by the worthy Mr. Ajay Bhatt who possess over 15 years of experience. You will be learning from the best who has won several accolades as an expert champion in skiing as well as in snowboarding apart from being an experienced mountaineer.
- He has also been a skiing coach in GMVN for over 10 years. He had also served as the skiing coach for the prestigious Nepal and Bhutan team during the 2009 Auli games.
- He is also currently the national coach for the junior and sub junior national which is conferred by the winter games federation of India (WGFI).
- Every group will be given undivided and proper attention along with efficiently personal attention to each and everyone ensuring the best quality of services.
- All the leaders are experienced, well qualified and certified professionals guaranteeing only the perfect set of services.
- The programs and instructions are structured in such a way that enables the fast and quick learning for the learners.
- All the equipment will be provided to you during the task so all you have to do is pack your bags and get here.
- All the equipment are reliable, top notch and go through regular check-ups to ensure that they are in the best of functioning condition.