Kedarnath Helicopter ticket rates has been announced by Govt. for 2022. Ticket prices are as follows:Guptkashi to kedarnath – Guptkashi – Rs. 7,750/-
Phata – Kedarnath Phata – Rs. 4,720/-
Sersi to Kedarnath – Kedarnath – Rs. 4,680/-
Now you can book your Helicopter tickets online Through Govt Websites.
If you are unable to book a ticket online, we will try to book your ticket as per availability (subject to Availability)
We will be charging an additional amount of Rs, 700 – as convenience fees on printed price. Those of you who are willing to book from us, please send us a confirmation mail, so that we can process your booking and check the availability of helicopter ticket as per your schedule dates (subject to availability of ticket).
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / Exclusion
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- We reserve the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather, operational or technical issue.
- Weighing at the time of boarding the helicopter is a must, since the company shall not allow boarding in case the total weight exceeds the weight limitation of the helicopter. And, due to the same reason, in case of more than 01 available aircraft, we reserve the right to shuffle passengers between different groups to manage the right weight of helicopters for safe flying in the hills.
- While changing the helicopter at Kedarnath or Guptkashi/Phata/sitapur the waiting time is between 10 mins to 3 hrs. depending on Shuttle slots / weather conditions or technical reasons or ground situations.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- If due to any reasons beyond our control like bad weather conditions, flood, Pandemic, riots, political unrest, bandhs, or any other natural or man-made misfortunes, program will have needed to be changed or extended. The additional expenditure for the same will have to be borne by the passengers directly.
- In case of charter getting cancelled due to bad weather or any other reasons on the date of your travel, the booking will not be revalidated for the next day. Refund as per the refunds/cancellations policy, with no further obligation of Company whatsoever. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation, reimbursement or arrangements shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party. Therefore, in your own interest, guests are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get medical check-up done, before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required if a guest has any medical suffering/condition.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s.
- 100% refund shall be applicable in case the entire tour gets cancelled due to any Force Majeure reason, minus flight preparation charges of INR 2,500 Per Person Per Sector and any additional services provided to guests.
- Where bad weather, technical snags or any force majeure reason beyond company control results in the cancellation of the flight being delayed or cancelled, Company will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However, refund will be given to clients as per the refunds policy. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement for accommodation, transportation, meals or any other travel expenses done by the guests shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
- The Company reserves the right, without assigning any reason, to cancel, advance, reschedule, over-fly or delay the commencement or continuance of the flight. Without incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers or any other person on any ground whatsoever. The Company reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit for travel or what in the opinion of the company may constitute risk to the aircraft or to the persons on board.
Disputes,if any, are to be settled by Courts in Dehradun who will have the Jurisdiction in this regard
- If passengers wish to cancel their booking, then they will have to pay following cancellation charges.
- Upto 30 Days before Journey – 10% of Amount
- Upto 15 Days before Journey – 30% of Amount
- Upto 5 Days before Journey – 50% of Amount
- Less than 48 hours before journey – No Refund
- Flight cancellation by Operator due to reasons beyond control – Full Refund
- Shuttle cancelled by Operator – Full Refund
- No show by passenger – No Refund