Tour OverviewExpand all
Helicopter Service – A new Age solution
Gone are the days when one had to wrestle their way up Kedarnath trail to enjoy Lord Shiva’s darshan. Advancements in technology and transport have rendered the pilgrimage safer, convenient and easier for today’s pilgrims.
We have noticed a steady increase in the demands for helicopter services to Kedarnath over the past few years. Read on to find out all you need to know about helicopter services to Kedarnath.
Kedarnath Helicopter service operates from Dehradun and base camp (where the trek starts to Kedarnath) near Gaurikund. From Dehradun it is a charter service and from base camp it is shuttle service. You will get full charter package services which includes your VIP darshan, pickup, breakfast and you can have darshan of Kedarnath ji in 1 day from Dehradun.
Form base camp (Helipad location:- Phata, Guptkashi, Sersi) it is 3 days tour where you have reach base camp helipad by road by travelling 10 -12 hours (Approx. 270 Kms)journey from Dehradun.
- Tour Name
Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter
- Tour Duration
01 Day (Same Day)
- Helicopter Type
Bell 407/ AS 350 B3
- Starting Point
- Ending Point
- Destination Covered
- Package Inclusion
Priority Darshan Charges + Hotel Pick Up and Drop+ Ground Handling Assistance
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / Exclusion
- The helicopter ride to and fro Dehradun.
- Breakfast & Lunch.
- VIP darshan Pass /arrangement at Kedarnath temples
- Any sort of assistance that you may require during the arrival or departure procedure.
- Driver allowance, parking fees, toll and fuel prices.
- Charges for handling all the ground duty.
- Pick and drop facility to helipad at Dehradun.
- Shuttle service at Kedarnath with priority Puja Pass
- Landing & Parking charges at Sersi /Sitapur helipad
- Ground Handling charges
- Hotel to Helipad transfer to and fro
- Any special puja or Darshan charges other than the mentioned ones in the package will be paid by the passenger directly.
- Personal expenses which include – tip, laundry, room service etc.
- Evacuation due to medical conditions or any sort of illness will be incurred by the passenger themselves.
- Any insurance charges.
- Extra charges which may occur in case of unpredictable conditions like sudden weather changes or from the operations end.
- Any other charges which have not been mentioned in the tour package will be levied on the passengers.
- 5% service tax is levied within this package.