UTAir India is one of the leading helicopter service providers for Kedarnath Please find below Utair ticket cost and Terms and condition. Being one of the most top rated and most sought-after helicopter services provider especially in Char Dham. Garnering years of experience UT air promises a wholesome journey in a safe and efficient manner. Book your tickets and avail the best deals with them.
- Phata – Kedarnath – Phata: Rs.6,700/- (inclusive of all taxes) per person
- Phata – Kedarnath: Rs.3,350/- (inclusive of all taxes) per person
- Kedarnath – Phata: Rs.3,350/- (inclusive of all taxes) per person
Terms and Conditions of UTAir:
A- The company holds complete rights to cancel, advance, reschedule, overfly or delay the continuance or commencement of the helicopter journey without any reason or prior notice to the passengers. They also reserve the right to deviate from the given route of the journey or even to change the type of aircraft without incurring any sort of a liability in damages to the passengers or any other person on any sort of a ground whatsoever.
B- The company also holds the right to refuse entry to any person to whom they may consider unfit for travel or according to the company may prove to be risky either for the aircraft or to the passengers on board.
C- In case of same-day return you will be given a time of 90 minutes at the Kedarnath Dham to explore and complete your Darshan proceedings and rituals.
D- This travel document is issued by the company and is subject to the rules of cancellations as given below:
- If the PTD is cancelled during duration of either 10 days or above from the date of the journey then a 10% cost of deduction will be made.
- In case of cancellation of two to 9 days from the day of the journey then a 20% deduction will be made.
- If the cancellation is made 24 hours from the journey date then a refund of 50% will be made.
- In case the PTD is cancelled in less than 24 hours from the date of travel then the passengers will be put under the list of ‘no show’, and will not be entitled to any refund.
- In case the helicopter is canceled by the UT air company for any technical reason then the passengers are entitled to a full refund.
- In case the helicopter services are canceled by UT air itself owing to bad weather conditions then the passengers will be entitled to a full and complete refund. However, from the end of UT air full efforts will be made with an aim to accommodate the passengers on the following day if it is made possible.
- If you have booked a round trip ticket to Kedarnath Dham and if 1 leg of the journey is completed while the other is incomplete due to bad weather conditions or technical failure then the passengers will be provided with a refund of 50% of the overall ticket price.
- The company in no case is liable to provide accommodation and stay facilities for the passengers in case the helicopter services are not operated due to any reason.
- In case of refunds they will be made between 10 am and 4 pm only if the original receipt showed. No refunds will be made admissible in case of lost or photocopied tickets or even any sort of verbal approvals. Refund requests are to be made only within 15 days prior to the date of the journey.
- The tickets booked with the help of agents will be refunded to the agents themselves.
E- It is vital for every passenger to go through a necessary medical checkup and biometric registration along with any other such requirements for your Kedarnath Yatra. A very suitable agreement has been made by the government of Uttarakhand to serve this very purpose.
F- Every helicopter passenger is expected and requested to report in due time to the helipad as the notified reporting time. Any passenger who is reporting beyond this time will be listed under ‘no show’ passengers and the company has the right to allot the empty seat to other passengers.
G- Senior Citizens, VIPs, ladies, children, chartered passengers and the physically handicapped passengers will be receiving special priority over all the other passengers. Passengers who have booked their tickets in advance will also have priority over all the other booked passenger spots.
H- Passengers are requested to follow all the given safety instructions that are given out on the helipad.
I- Some items like explosives, sharp items (blades, scissors, match boxes, screw drivers, forearms, lighters, crackers etc.) will not be allowed on board under any circumstances. In case the passenger is carrying any sort of a firearm then they are required to declare the said firearm to the pilots and deposit it to him along with the license. Photography is strictly prohibited at the helipad as well as while flying.
J- Children above the age of 3 years old will be charged full ticket. In case any dispute ensues regarding the age of the child or the infant then a valid age proof will be the only declining factor.
K- Aadhaar card / PAN card as well as a school photo ID along with a birth certificate of the children is a mandatory requirement and will also be checked by the official at the helipad. Without a valid ID proof the passenger is not entitled to travel or board the aircraft.
L- Every passenger on the helicopter is permitted to carry just one handbag weighing not more than 2 kgs.
M- The reporting time for boarding given to the passenger is not to be confused with the time of boarding; the boarding will take place only between 1 or 2 hours after the time of reporting. Remember that all the passengers are requested to check the time of reporting from the company or their agents before the commencement of the journey in order to avoid any delays.
N- Efforts from the company’s side will be made to accommodate the passengers in their own age group. However, due to the weights, flight availability or other weather conditions, this may not be possible to ensure this. Therefore, the passengers may have to travel alone in different or separate flights even if you have come to visit in a group.
O- The minimum waiting time for a passenger will be between 2 to 3 hours but may also exceed to 3 to 4 hours depending on the ground situation including weather conditions, refueling time or non-availability of the passengers on either side.
P- All the helicopter services in Uttarakhand are done with the approval of the Govt. of Uttarakhand.
Q- Tickets that are issued on the payment via a cheque then your journey will be confirmed on realization of the cheque.
R- Passengers who weigh more than 80 kgs will be required to pay a total of Rs.150/- per Kg, and these overweight charges are to be made on the spot.
S- Any sort of disputes of the helicopter company with the passengers will be settled by the courts in Delhi who will have the jurisdiction in this regard.
Leave a Reply