Pinnacle air Pvt. Ltd. works in a pleasant and a comfortable manner from Phata to Kedarnath Mandir. This air service provides both one sided and round trips between Phata and Kedarnath. Pilgrims are given with the option of spending their night in either a tented accommodation near Kedarnath temple or at Phata.
- You will depart from Sahastradhara airport in Dehradun as per your given time. Remember to reach the helipad 1 hour before the time of scheduled time of departure.
- After 45 minutes of air travel you will be reaching the helipad at Sersi, Phata, Sitapur or Guptkashi.
- From here you will be transferred into another chopper (government rules) which will take another 15 to 20 minutes to reach the helipad of Kedarnath. This helipad is located at a mere distance of around 500 to 700 metres of the main entrance of the temple.
- You will be given 3 hours to complete your darshan (VIP) and return back to kedarnath helipad.
- Finally you will be taken back to Sahastradhara airport ending your journey with Premier.