Tour OverviewExpand all
Worshipped in the form of Kedar or the lord of Kedar valley this ancient Lord Shiva temple of the 8th century was built as a result of Adi Shankaracharya’s constant efforts for the propagation of Advaita philosophy. Another origin story of Kedarnath temple revolves around the Pandavas who are told to have visited this place during their journey to the heaven.
Sitting at an elevation of 3,583 metres above sea level and nestled on the Garhwal Himalayan ranges right on the banks of the holy Mandakini River. The temple is located in a place which experiences extreme weather conditions. The roads that make the visit to Kedarnath temple accessible are extremely well paved and maintained up till Phata but hard to access from here on further.
- Tour Name
Kedarnath Helicopter Shuttle Service
- Tour Duration
01 Day (Same Day)
- Helicopter Type
Bell 407/ AS 350 B3
- Starting Point
- Ending Point
- Destination Covered
Phata / Guptkashi / Sersi / Sitapur
- Package Inclusion
Priority Darshan Charges + Hotel Pick Up and Drop+ Ground Handling Assistance
Day01 : Dehradun – Kedarnath – Dehradun
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / Exclusion
- The helicopter ride to and fro Dehradun.
- Breakfast & Lunch.
- VIP darshan Pass /arrangement at Kedarnath temples
- Any sort of assistance that you may require during the arrival or departure procedure.
- Any special puja or Darshan charges other than the mentioned ones in the package will be paid by the passenger directly.
- Personal expenses which include – tip, laundry, room service etc.
- Evacuation due to medical conditions or any sort of illness will be incurred by the passenger themselves.