Tour OverviewExpand all
Kedarnath Dham temple is one of the 12 holy jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva in India. Located in the district of Rudraprayag amidst the grand mountains of Kedar dome ranges in the background accompanied with the gushing Mandakini River on one end, Kedarnath temple is an experience of a lifetime. Offering the perfect combination of spiritual peace and obvious natural Himalayan beauty, Kedarnath is also a crucial pillar of the holy Char Dham Yatra of Uttarakhand along with Badrinath, Yamunotri and Gangotri.
Tour ItineraryExpand all
Day 01: HaridwarorDehradun - Sitapur
Day 02: Sitapur - Kedarnath - Sitapur
Day 03: Sitapur - Rishikesh - Haridwar or Dehradun
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / ExclusionExpand all
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Transfers will be done in air-conditioned buses or vehicles.
- All meals as mentioned by the tour manager.
- Any personal expense like porter charges, phone bill, tips, any food bought on own etc.
- Travel or any kind of insurance.
|Destination||Hotel/ Similar||Meal Plan|
|Sitapur||Panchvati / Kedar Valley / Shivalik Valley Resort||All Meals|